Saturday, June 25, 2011



I haven't reset my XP Counter since right before or right after I trimmed my Unt HP Cape, so it took me over 7 months to get the 214748364 XP for "Lots!" (including 2 one-month breaks). I might eventually reset the counter, but for now, I think I'll enjoy looking at it. As for the Green Partyhat, I've wanted one for a long time, but Free Trade made it much easier to obtain. I've Ranged camped Frost Dragons for much of the 1048m it cost me, but had help with a 310m LOAN from a friend. Music is a remixed "Hoppesangen" by DJ Splash NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED - FAIR USE - "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

No comments:

Post a Comment